Are You A Target of Bullying?
Do you think you might be the TARGET of bullying, but aren’t sure if it’s bullying or just someone being unkind, rude or mean? Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference, but don’t worry. We are here to help!
Who Gets Bullied?
First, know that bullying shouldn’t happen to ANYONE.
- There is no one “type” of person who becomes the target of bullying. Bullying can be directed at anyone, from the shy, quiet student to the class tough guy. Girls, boys, kids who like art, kids who play sports, and everyone in between can all be the target of bullying.
- Bullying is about how we treat one another.
- Bullying is never justified and no one deserves to be the target of it.
- But just because a lot of kids experience bullying doesn’t mean it’s okay or “something that just happens”.
- The one sure thing is that no one EVER deserves to be bullied.
The most important thing to remember is that bullying is NEVER okay, no one EVER deserves to be bullied.
How A Bully Makes Their Victim Feel!